For South Florida hurricane impact windows and doors look no further than Wrol Up Shutters and Shades, Inc. Our hurricane proof windows can provide your home or business with effortless, around the clock protection against any tropical storm, hurricane or unwanted entry. Not only are they attractive, neat and serve protection, it can also reduce outside noise and provide UV protection.
Our hurricane proof windows use heavy duty aluminum frames with impact resistant glass. These windows are designed to handle wind borne debris hurled at high wind speeds and repeated impact from intruders as well as penetration of wind or water is nearly impossible. The inner film can be ordered in a variety of color tints helping to reduce or eliminate sun fade and UV damage in your home. It has been engineered to meet the most stringent wind codes in the country and have been reviewed and accepted by the Miami-Dade County product control division, Florida Building Code, and the International Building Code.
Look no further than us, Wrol up Shutters & Shades, Inc. We will develop satisfaction to the most demanding customers and are proud to be one souce solution for energy efficient and high impact. We will provide experienced, efficient and professional installation services in hurricane impact resistant windows and doors for residential and commercial needs throughout the Americas. We are sure to satisfy all of your window needs.
Impact Glass offers:
- Single hung window: A classic window design that has a vertically sliding bottom sash.
- Sliding/ Horizontal window: Features a left of right horizontal moving sash. Available in a wide variety of configurations.
- Casement Window: Provides maximum ventilation. Side hinged with an outward opening.
- Architectural/Fixed window: Non operable window. This window works in conjunction with another window as well as alone. Over 10 standard shapes available.
- French door:A French door consists of panes of glass separated by vertical and horizontal framing members. It opens and closes in the same fashion as other doors, swinging in a vertical plane.
- Sliding glass door: TwoDoors in which a vent panel moves horizontally on a track system past a fixed panel.